Here is my parody of arguably one of the most recognisable paintings from the 20th Century, Edvard Munch's "The Scream". Recreated here entirely with fruit and vegetables.
- Edvard Munch created four versions of this artwork using different mediums.
- It was originally titled "The Scream of Nature"
- The Scream has been stolen from galleries twice last century.
- The pastel version on board was sold for a record US$120m at auction in 2012.
- The copyright of this artwork expired late last century and it is now in the public domain.
Ingredients: Eggplant, potato, carrots, rockmelon, mashed sweet potato.